Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welkum tu george hause

Hello guest.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sup

Welcome to the The New Member Adventure Log! First let me introduce myself. I own his blog. Here I shall record the more interesting things I do in Runescape, with my character, kkathy93.

On 26th October 2007 I became a member, and what a mighty fine day it was. It has mounted my activeness in Runescape, because till then I have been on and off Rs. I started playing in 2004 or 2005 but more of 2004. In 3 years I've managed to level my character to combat 82 and my current total level is about 890. Meanwhile my brother over there started later than I did and look at his character now! And look at Tiz too! Rofl, but no hard feelings or nuttin'.

I remember there was an exceptionally long break from Rs I took a year back (or something like that) and after 200 days (somehow I remembered 400 days but that's a year and I don't remember not playing for a whole year) I log back in and meet this stupid noob whom I steal iron ores from. I tell him that I'm sorry he's nooby and he tells me that he's sorry I play every waking moment of my life. Hehe, this guy doesn't know what sh*t he's yapping about.

Anyway, since I became a member I learnt to appreciate Runescape more. In my most honest and humble opinion I believe Jagex has done a good job improving the game, but to some extent. They update every month, they release new skills, they do this they do that BUT they fail to check Customer Support. How many times has a player said "f4rck y0 m0mmaz lolz nub" and not get his ass muted by some mod? Too many times, imo.

Ok well that aside, stay tuned to more posts on the The New Member Adventure Log.

1 comment:

Fweese said...

Welcome "back" to Runescape, great to meet you--if ever you need help, a friendly word, or get bored skilling or annoyed at noobs and want someone to yell at, just drop a word!

;-)

~fweese