Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thirsty But Nimble Am I and Bobmetheus

Today, Tiz, Dg, Formin and I went pking. It was kinda impromptu. Sadly, it was not as successful as yesterday's pking where a guy with a skull above his head and rune armour upon his body was killed.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Even though it seems like a fight-till-the-end kinda battle, it was only in level 7 wilderness.

This guy called Offline attacked me toward the end of the trip, shortly after those shots were taken. He kept on calling me a noob, and then when I ate he went like "Safe Nub" (yeah with the capitalised initial constanants) and then "Nub lol" "Nub lol" "Eat Nub Eat". It was really kinda annoying. After that I told him "You'll be working for me in the future" then he replies with a thrashy "You'll be sucking my nuts in the future". Rofl, omg! I felt like a raped donkey!

He ran after that, and I left cause The Simpsons was on.

Also, today I gained a couple of levels, bringing my total level to be a nice, round 960.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The two agility levels I got just a while ago, before the system update, at the Agility Pyramid, south of the city of Al Kharid.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The genie decided to drop by and give me some support, and 460 prayer exp.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yay the top. I reached the top twice but the first time, I went inside the tunnel and was brought back to the ground without my 1k artefact. Sigh.

You can't see him, but Bobmetheus Laurence Reynolds, Bob for short, is also with me on the pyramid. He's Billybob Kingston's nephew, in case you were wondering.

Oh yes, before I forget, I made 62.5k today selling lobs! Easiest money I've made in a long time. (I think the easiest was 100k from selling 100 limps. Thanks again Hunter, my favourite limpwurt customer!)

See you later, guest! It's time to ride my pimped out car(pet) back to civilization, homebre.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: