Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Priest in Peril

I just completed a quest, Priest in Peril. It was pretty easy, I just had to walk back and forth north of the digsite and the east bank at Varrock. My task was to help King Something check on Drezel. Drezel reminded me of Dweezil Zappa hehehe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is at the mausoleum monuments, honoring Saradomin (Zamorak??).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tada!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Completing the quest gave me access to Canifis.

After the quest I decided to train my ranging level. I went to the hillies to try and make a fast buck while training, but it took too long and after about 5 giants I went over to the barb's and got my range level to 30. Yep, not very all-rounded am I.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Huzzah.

Ah yes, today I got level 32 farming. I didn't take the shot because I didn't think it was a significant level, until I read that I could now plant Ranarr weeds. Dangit.

Before I go, let me introduce this show that you can watch while you're skilling or bored. It's called Action League Now! and it started off as a segment in KaBlam! on Nickelodeon. We used to watch it every morning before school at 6 am.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Watch it here > http://www.nicksvideo.com/aln/dl.html (It loads extrememly quickly!)



No comments: