Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Icthlarin's Little S-L-A-V-E

This morning me and Tiz set off to complete a certain quest called Icthlarin's Little Helper. I think we were more than his helpers, we were his little b*tches! The first time we went, Tiz almost died (1 hp left).

After Tiz's near death experience, we decided we would stop doing the quest first. I said we should wait till combat level 100 before we start again, since our experience was so terrifying. However, because of that canopic jar that couldn't be banked, we decided we shouldn't leave things half-done and I had to drag my feet back to Al Kharid to meet Tiz at the bank, after tele-ing to Varrock. It is one of the longest, scariest quests I've been on so far.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's me jumping across the large pitt.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's me talking to the Sphinx. In the background you can see Tiz. I was too cowardly to bring my Rune (t) armour, lest I lose it. So I brought my pking armour instead.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After about 2 hours (I think), we complete the quest. This is the first quest I've done with someone else, and it was quite an enjoyable experience!

I gained thieving and agility levels but accidentally clicked somewhere on the ground so I walked and my congratulatory notes from Jagex dissappeared -_-.

Apart from the quest, I trained my ranging yesterday on the dark wizards just outside of Varrock. Gained a total of 2 levels there, and just in time for the Simpsons :D.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just 3 more levels till I can use the Wolf Mountain agility shortcut.

Also I gained a herblore level...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...And planted my first limpwurt plant...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...Which would be killed by ME. I accidentally used my spade on the poor defenseless money-making cash cow and despite warnings ("Are you sure you want to clear out this patch?") I managed to dig it up. But I planted another one shortly after and harvested 3 limpwurts.

Note to self: Stop doing stupid things.

No comments: