Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Multitude Fortress of Level Enchantment

These past few days, I've levelled much, much more than usual. A couple of farming levels there, a couple more with hunter, and a few more with theiving and boom! I'm almost at my 1000th level. Wowzers!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was 1 when I started and soon after it was 13. Zomg.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hm, Kat, how did you get your hunter levels? one might ask. Well, one fine day while I was going to check out the Grand Exchange...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See if you can spot me.

... I receive a PM from Tiz. Lee was taking him hunting! So I tag along and we go bird catching. When I first saw the bird get its feet tangled in the snare, I lmao-ed. It's terribly funny! If you haven't seen it, you really should.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's me and Tiz with some snares. You can see Bobthelima is with me in this shot.

So, there I gain 13 levels, giving me a nice boost in my overall level.

Then, while hunting, Bobthelima grows into a fine young cat. Madame Bob, if you will. I make my way to Ardougne.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then after that, I want to try out Pyramid Plunder, so I go find unicorns to kill for unicorn horns, for antipoisons.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You have no idea how hard it was for me to get that pic. It was kinda easy. Ok now you know.

And then finally I play Pyramid Plunder, right in the middle of Ellen (the show, I mean).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And that's how I gained my thieving levels. But Kathy, I asked how you got your hunting levels! some might complain. Well, I'm just gona ignore that. Ho hum, bo bum, pig's bum.

No comments: