Monday, November 12, 2007

Elemental Pain in the Behind (Soon Enough)

Oh, there you are again! Hello!

Just 5 minutes ago I completed my first quest after that painfully annoying Sheep Herder. Thank goodness this one was pretty easy. Hell, compared to the sheep this one was easier than gettin' level 3 combat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I jumped 3 crafting levels! Hurrah. But I'm not going to do part 2 anytime soon, it's too long and I gotta get back to farming and fishing. Oh yes, this morning I got up to get the Obby cape (thanks Jasper! Free muny!) and complete my rcing errand. The errand didn't take as long as I thought it would, but that's partially because I mis-calculated and thought I had to craft much more than I really had to :/ .

And yesterday I found out Blessings' newest member, Privn, is a fan of the Chili Peppers! How wooty is that, guest?

Alright I'm off the play The Sims and watch tv after that. Till we meet again, mysterious guest.

No comments: