Sunday, November 25, 2007

The 4 Days When I Did More Stuff Than Usual

From my last post, I...

... swam through river rapids...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... visited a grave...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... saluted royalty...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... then I figured out why I had to do all those stuff.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... I attended Blessings' first ever dueling tournament...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... went pking with them as well...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


...participated in a bronze war with an ally, Odyssey...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... traded in Bobmetheus for a distant cousin, Bobtholomew McBananahammock...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's us at the beach. You can see he got really tan.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... and found out we were both magical!

Also, yesterday we went to our primary school's carnival. I met loads of people whom I haven't seen in a while, it was interesting. Then we started gambling with our carnival tokens, and this crazy dude walked up to Tiz, bent to his feet and lifted a bit of his jeans. Later he would ask if he was wearing ankle socks rofl. Poor Tiz.

No comments: