Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Third Post

Ah! So we meet again, guest.

Today, the clan went pking. It was an okay trip, the first half hour or so were fruitless. However toward the end, we got a guy that was skulled with full fune! Hurrah.

Looky at picky.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, look some more. Does anything look wierd? No? Really? What? You don't speak English? Okay well, I'll show you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lol! Am I a photoshop genius or what. Yeah, in the original picture no damage was done to the guy so I decided to spice things up since it had such a good angle.

Plus I finally know how kkathy93 looks like wearing a santa! Thanks again Jasper.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay back to World 44, I recently took up my first slayer assignment and within 1 day of taking up the assignment, I gained about 20 slayer levels, boosting my total level by a lot (as you might've guessed).

Sadly, the assignment will have to be put on hold for the time being cause I have some rcing errands to run. And also because, next week there'll be tonnes of good tv to watch! Including today! Wow, I think today and next week will be the most life I have for a long time. Lol yeah, I call watching tv 'having a life'.

Meanwhile folks, I'll be checking in just to get it Blessed.

... Don't bother it's RHCP lyrics, and happens to have the word blessed in it.

No comments: