Monday, November 26, 2007

I Heart Lamps

This afternoon, Tiz and I went questing together. We spent 10 minutes picking a suitable quest but it turned out pretty well. We decided on Tears of Guthix, a pleasantly short and easy quest.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was too cowardly to wear my Rune (t) armour (again) partially because of the previous incident at the Lumbridge Caves.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I pwn.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My first ever time playing Tears of Guthix. I gained 2 fletching levels.

After that, I realised with the lamp, I could complete The Lost Tribe. It was good except for the fact that I lost the key was to be stolen from Sigmund. I wanted to tele to Varrock straight away but I thought, no harm talking to the Duke before I leave, lest I forget something. So I go up, talk to the Duke and tele to Varrock, with the impression that Sigmund is in the Palace Library. Well he's not! He's standing NEXT to the Duke. D'OH! So I waste tele runes and 5 minutes of my time.

Anyway it didn't take that long to complete it, seeing as it was already half done.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yay me.

Oh, and I also traded in Bobtholomew McBananahammock and Gertrude sold me his sister, Bobthelima McBananahammock. Ain't she a cutie? I think you can see her body behind Tiz in the picture with Juna.

No comments: