I have done yet another quest with Tiz, Merlin's Crystal. It was so simple, well everything seems simple now after Icthlarin's Little Helper, but this one was Let-me-afk-1-min-omg-the-quest-is-complete kinda simple.

Before you go the font is totally off noob, I wasn't prepared to spend too much time on it. And haha Merlin.

Also, me and the clan went for an impromptu pitts fight. Some of us happened to be online and Jasper wanted to go to the pitts so we did. Yep.

Lolol

Roflrofl

ROFLMAO
Sorry Jasper. For the record, he didn't attack me properly (refer to middle picture). If he was, I'd be dead in ... 23 seconds. Yes, he calculated that day at the duel arena.
Little did I know, I would soon be pwning another level 100+ player. We went pking on 1st Dec, when Tiz came over so it was extreme, three of the Blessings' admins under ONE roof. Wow! Omg! Woot! Lol! Huh! Cool! Sweet! Lol!
It was very, very fruitful. Dense, one might say. We were there for a short amount of time and we got a number of kills and no casualties.

We saw this clan at the ruins first time we looked. Their levels ranged from 80+ to 100+.

This guy Kevin, level 101, was reduced to calling for help at lower-level wilderness once he got a taste of Blessings.

Yeah!
And while we're on the topic of the wilderness, Odyssey's Ic3 arranged for a bronze war rematch against Blessings.

On other non-wildy news, I tried out Pest Control yesterday. It was a fairly fun mini-game, but what I like about it is fast exp!


Also, Jagex has introduced a new feature in Runescape. Party Pete now holds drop parties at the Fally party room. While we were on our way to Pest Control, Jasper, Tiz and I dropped by.

See if you can spot all 3 of us.
Unfortunately for me, I didn't get anything. Stupid people.

No comments:
Post a Comment