

Me, Lee, and Bobbhaugen Floggen look on as Mat cooks.
It's my first ever 99 celebration :D . Before this there was also W4rn's 99 woodcutting but I didn't attend that one.
On the way back to camp, Tiz and I stopped by the Fally party room for yet another drop party. Actually I don't know how Jagex came up with this idea. It's a little pointless, but maybe that's just my never getting anything from it.

And of course, all this camping has done my strength level well!

:o C'mon, level, level!

YES YES YES YES YES

Woot!
I wanted my 1000th level to be a strength one, hence the halt in training anything else. Well time to get back to farming and fishin'.
On other news, have you heard of Angry German Kid? I think the original video of him was posted on Newgrounds. Anyway there are some parodies of him, frickin' hilarious. (Note, this kid is only acting and he is actually playing Unreal Tournament.)
This is AGK playing CS.
This is AGK's reaction to 2girls1cup. In case you didn't know, 2girls1cup is a video about 2 girls (who would've guessed!) and 1 cup (omg, really now!) and they start the video makin' out, then one of them poops and they eat the poop. I've never watched the video before, but this is what I've heard them say it was about.
Warning, the subtitles contain explicitives.

No comments:
Post a Comment