Friday, December 7, 2007

A Letter to Elise

Don't mind the title, I looked through my playlist, randomly pointed at my screen and my finger landed on A Letter to Elise! Yes, I am a Cure fan.

This evening, Tiz and I were supposed to complete another quest together, The Digsite, but we ended up doing it individually. Our main goal was to get 25 herblore for the Heroes Quest, and I got it! I'm not sure about Tiz McTiztiz, cause I had to leave before he completed the quest.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wooo unstably!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I also got a mining level. Can't say I'm upset about that :D .

Also after about 3 or so weeks of it being completely erased from my mind, I remembered Juna and her (his?) mini-game, Guthix Tears. I gained 2 fletching levels, once more.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's right! I've never fletched an arrow in my life!

And another thing that I had completely forgotten 'till today, my Marilyn Monroe inspired Runescape tile!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It wasn't as tedious as I thought it'd be, but then again it wasn't as nice as I imagined it to be.

No comments: