Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The One With the Many Words

Ah hello once again, kind guest. It's been a while since the last post. I have gained a few more levels to add to my newfound 1k+ total level.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was extremely happy with this one cause I wasn't really expecting it. Ask Lee, he'll know :D .

Ok well one of the most controversial update was made on the fateful day the three Blessings admins were under ONE roof for slightly more than 24 hours! Once again, wow! Omg! What! Oh! My! Lol! Hah! Whoa! At first I was terribly upset with the update, since pking is totally gone. If I was that upset, imagine how those pures felt! Anyway after about 10 minutes of whining on my part, me, Tiz, Tim and Lee (who was quite reluctant at first) went to try out Clan Wars. We walked past a vast empty load of place (previously known as the Wilderness), till we reached the Bounty Hunter arena, to bank.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was the first time I wore my normal armour, instead of my cheap pking armour in the wilderness.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At Clan Wars waiting for a challenge. See if you can spot all 4 of us.

We went in as Blessings at first, then we met this guy called G4nd4lf615 or something like that, and joined his clan. There were about 15 people altogether. With them, we went on to triumph over the other fools who dared to challenge us. Mwahaha! Foolish mortals! Taste blood! Bleh, bleh!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ahem. Halfway during our battles, we chanced upon Mod Gibson who had come to take abuse and questions from players.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What?! This mod should get his facts right.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I lol'ed when the guy said this one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rofl, guess who said this one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mod Gibson was level 126, by the way. He is an actual Jagex employee, I believe.

I had fun at Clan Wars, and I think it will be a darn shame if Jagex were to heed to the players' constant rambling about bringing pking back and remove this nice mini-game. I haven't tried Bounty Hunter yet, I don't think I will anytime soon. *Tune in to read about Kkathy93's Bounter Hunter experience tomorrow* Hardy harhar, just kidding.

While we're on the topic of the controversial updates, I am terribly displeased with the unbalanced trade ban. Come this January, for those of you who still don't know, unbalanced trades will not be possible, because Jagex is making the limit of unbalanced-ness 3000 gp. However the poor newbies who make their accounts now will have to abide by that crazy rule. What the hell is that?! I know I don't usually make unbalanced trades (nor do I pk a lot, actually) but it's nice to know you have the option. I really don't like all the restrictions Jagex is giving us. I understand the situation of the autos and their real world trading but is it really that bad? "Yes." Oh who asked you.

Apart from all the rage, I've also completed 2 quests, Death to the Dorgeshuun and Heroes Quest. How lovely.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That goblin girl had better take care of the H.A.M. robes! I gained a whole thieving level trying to get them for her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y.

The Heroes Quest I did with Tiz and Forminable, most of it on the second half of the 24 hours when Tiz was here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm sorry I only have pictures of us walking and teleing, and not actually doing the quest. But at least I've got this one!

Well there you have it, I'm now a hero. Whoopeedo! Spank my ass and call me Judy!

I also got a clue scroll while pickpocketing H.A.M. members for their robes, and forgot about until I remembered about it and went to follow the clues.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You might think it was easy, but... it was easier than that.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I can't believe it's not noted salmon.

Bad rewards aside, me and Tiz got a treat from Tim - a tour of his house!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LOL! Tiz just had to fool around with that table thing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And hello indeed.

On news with the clan, recently we got a clan chat account of our own, thanks to the suggestions of ally clan Odyssey.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is him in Tutorial Island. You don't get pictures taken of Tutorial Island everyday.

While I was typing all this, you might have been wondering, 24 hours, under one roof, admins, together, twenty, four, roof, under, what? Let me break it down for you. Tiz stayed over! Hurrah! The last time he stayed over was approximately a year ago. We had such a blast shocking those innocent campers when we took a midnight walk in the park outside our place.

The two days were really fun, we played some Runescape, played some more, baked, played some more, played some more, went down for a walk, played a little bit more, went down for a walk again, and played some more! Ah yes. Sadly there was nobody in the park when we went down (about 6 am), only two old guys who came to talk to us as the sun rose.

However during these two days, the updates happened, and drama back at Blessings happened. There was a little quarrel with an ex-clan ally (we stopped the alliance but he kept on posting at our forums), and he ended up being kicked out from the forums. No loss there, because he isn't even in our clan. But then, one of our members also decided to quit. Man.

Anyway life goes on, and Blessings is still Blessings, with our band of loyal members behind us.

Also, I will not be posting as often until the end of this month as I have been drafted. Yes, who ever thought Kkathy93 was a GUY?

Ok just kidding I will just be out of the country this period of time. Till we meet again, guest!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sorry, I had an extra account lying around and couldn't resist!

No comments: