As some of you know I've been playing Fable recently and have not been online except once to buy and sell ranarrs.
Anyway, this year I'm planing to get 99 Attack. I've already started a race with Tiz! But I doubt I'll win - I'm planning to take my time. I don't want to feel the strain like I did last year with 99 Strength (but, what strain can you get from a game?).
On another note, play Fable. Don't play the original, play the EP-ish version, The Lost Chapters, because they added new quests and extended the main storyline (I think). It's one of the best games I've ever played. Pity it was so short though, I took what, 2 days to complete the main game and most of the side quests.
Or if you want, Fable 2's out for the XBOX 360.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment