Friday, January 2, 2009

A Doubt? Helical!

It's the third day of the New Year and already I know what I'm going to be doing the rest of 2009 on Runescape.

1. Make tonnes of money with minimal effort.
2. Get 99 attack at my own pace (very slowly, in other words).

Allow me to elaborate. Tonnes of money with minimal effort.. What else but merchanting! I don't know why I've never realised this before but with ranarr seeds it's a win-win situation. After making your purchase, should the prices continue to crash, you can still make profit by growing the seeds and selling the herbs. Unless the price of everything crashes, but chances are, they're not going to.

Monitoring prices is also much easier now, since the GE datebase doesn't lag on the computer that I use now.

Next goal, 99 attack. I was convinced it is better to max attack with Slayer, since anyway I can get exp for 2 skills instead of one. Plus who doesn't want free whips after 85 Slayer? Training with Slayer means it'll take me a little longer to get 99 attack but I don't mind.

No comments: