Sunday, December 21, 2008

This Post Was Made on the 21st of December

Turns out getting a defender didn't take as long as I thought it would. The same night I made that last post about getting one, I got it.

It took me about 700 tickets total (2 hours approx. to collect the tickets and kill the... pets) to get 1 defender of each kind, and then an extra rune one. Plus, I got the mithril one after one shot! How lucky was I?

I had an idea this morning after a conversation with a clan member who desperately wanted a rank raise, with a whole point system where members can earn points from posting in forums and attending events. After accumulating a certain amount of points, members can use those points and get promoted in the clan chat. Unfortunately it was not well received, ah well. It seemed like a good idea in my head. It encourages activity on the forums and on clan events, and also the idea of improving yourself (clan-wise of course) should appeal to MMORPG players like us.

This morning I completed my Christmas event. Pretty fun, although I had a bit of trouble finding Jack Frost at first. The imp said I was getting warmer after walking a little south, so I ran down all the way to the Lumbridge Swamps till he suggested I go somewhere cooler. Ah.

I have pictures, however Photobucket doesn't seem to be working now and their quality is horrible compared to my previous screenies.

On other news, for Christmas I am getting The Sims 2: Pets! Sure I'm 2 years too late but I don't think my dad will be willing to spend $300 on a pedal.

No comments: