A few days after my last post, my computer worked fine... till 3 days later. The problem came back as quickly as it left. So now I use another computer to go online and that means no screenshots for the time being.
Yesterday 5 of us from Blessings (Tim, Tiz, Kicky, Dg and I) went on a Bandos trip and in about 5 or 6 kills later, we got a chestplate drop and were all 2.1 mil richer. It came at a good time, I think, because I was just starting to get into ranarr farming again to get some revenue. But hey, just about anytime is a good time to get 2.1 mil.
For that trip I was slightly concerned about using this computer instead of my own, since I seem to have a lack of trust in other comps. The success of the event only proves that this computer works fine so I'll probably go online more often now.
Anyway, back to the event. I didn't want to risk my Sara and brought my whip instead (later I would see Tiz with his GS) and so I had an empty slot for my shield. I only have 2 usable shields (dragonfire shield and a rune kite rofl) so out came the kite. I'm probably the only player who wears Veracs and wields a rune kite in the world. Well then again I've also worn green d'hide and mithril boots with a strength cape so eh.
After that incident I've decided to work my way up to a rune defender... or a 'fender. Wow. Wish I had a Fender IRL.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment