They say a picture is worth a thousand words so get ready to read the billions I'm going to type for you.


Took this on Blessings' first trip to the wilderness since 10 December 2007.


The Halloween updates were great - especially in HD.


Tiz and I going Trick-or-Treating.


Tim, Tiz and I having fun at Rimmington.

Behold, the many faces of my Halloween costumes! Spot the fake.

This got me 108 P2P combat.


Finally!

And a random picture from Tears of Guthix, with Tiz.
As you may have realised, all these pictures are taken in HD. I realised that my computer didn't lag when I played HD on the small screen. For the Halloween event and quest however, I played on HD full screen and it lagged like a b*tch mother.
On other news, I recently got 400 slayer points and I'm planning on learning how to craft Slayer Helmets. However I still need 55 crafting and a black mask, so perhaps it may be a while before I get one.

No comments:
Post a Comment