Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stealing Creation

So the new minigame came out while I was away from home. Stealing Creation. My first impression of it (after reading about it in the updates), I thought it would be one of those simulation God games (like SimCity, or Stronghold). Maybe I just didn't read into the post too much? Anyway my favourite games are God games so I was pretty happy.

A day after hearing about its release I went to try it out. It's simple, quite alright I guess, just like most other minigames on Runescape. Sadly already some people have said they were sick of it, a mere few days after it's release.

While I was playing I thought, not bad, but I wouldn't be one to spend hours playing it. So far the most I've played is 2 games in a row. Overall I think it's a pretty average game. Those who do well in it will like it more, as for me I've only ever won twice, so.. eh.

Photobucket
Collecting clay from a pool.

Photobucket
WHAT?! REALLY?!

I don't seem to enjoy minigames very much. The only one I always enjoy going to is Pest Control, which is wierd since I'm surrounded by people who can't stand the game. Come to think of it, I'm never really ecstatic about any update (well.. except the Wilderness one). There's always a strong disappointment, I feel.

Anyway, on other news, I recently maxed out my leet skillz on another game!

Photobucket
It's Renaissance Kingdoms. Also today is my 3rd year anniversary on that game.

And again on other news I managed to get my hands on a John Frusciante album last Tuesday, just about a month after getting the first one. For those of you who don't know why this is mentionable, it's because his stuff is VERY rare anywhere, especially a small country like Singapore. Yeah.. What a beauty.

No comments: