Sunday, October 19, 2008

Master Chef Tiz

I'm a little late on this post, but the other day my good friend Tiz got his first ever 99. I think he had fun getting it so that's excellent. He wanted to get 99 with Evo, a clan mate, unfortunately a random would mean they eventually got it a couple of seconds apart.

Photobucket
Assembling on the Karamja volcano.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back at the Cooking Guild.

So grats Tiz and Evo once again! Doesn't it feel free now that you've finally gotten the 99 out of the way?

On a completely unrelated note, I'm currently gunning for 70 ranged (for the lovely black d'hide).

Photobucket
It's actually 67 now but I didn't get a shot of that.

I would've made more progress if only I didn't spend 3 days getting 54 fletching after insisting to myself that I should make my own bolts. Eventually Dg recommended me to use iron knives and now I buy them off the GE at 37 gp each. Hurts every time.

No comments: