Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mindless Droning

The past week on Runescape has been rather uneventful. I was either doing slayer tasks or fishing (while watching videos on YouTube). I suppose you could blame this on my heightened activity on other games, for example last night when I played The Sims from 10pm straight up to 3am.

Apart from the mindless (half-assed) skilling, I was fortunate enough to join Tim, Tiz, ex clan-mate Air, and Air's friend Gerald on a Bandos Godwars trip.

Photobucket
Graardor you def nub! (Get the reference, Tiz? )

We also got a Bandos Tasset drop, however because most of us ran straight to attack the Sargeants, only Air got the drop. If I stayed it would be the best drop ever, since the Bandos Chestplate we got somewhere in April on my first ever Godwars trip. Oh well, no worries, this has been one of the best Godwars trips I've been on.

Photobucket
8.8mil! :O

No comments: