Sunday, October 18, 2009

I r bavk

Hello loyal reader! You must be loyal if you are reading this, since I haven't made a post in 5 months and I won't be announcing the posting of this post.

You may have noticed my slight absence. My national exams are on the end of this month, and I have been preparing for them because I hear they are a pretty big deal. Also I have been playing other games.

However they will end on the 13th of November, and I look forward to joining my clan back on Runescape. Tiz told me about this guy who bought a needle for 1gp and ended up trading it for a Bandos set (I think) after a series of trades, inspired by an actual man who traded his paperclip for a pen that looked like a fish, then traded that for something else until he got a house.

As I will probably have a lot of time on my hands after the exams, I want to try this trading thing. Maybe I will start a new blog to document my trades, or maybe I will just post here. Or maybe I'll get bored and start playing Runescape like a normal person. Anyway one thing I know is, I will be working towards getting 99 Attack.

One last thing, just yesterday Tiz got 99 Strength. Congratulations Tiz! I'm so proud you've finally earned the cape that I have had for about a year. If only you had a nice screenshot to go with it, eh? Just kidding. I suppose the screenshot thing was partially my fault, sorry.

No comments: