Sunday, May 10, 2009

Distractions

After a couple months' hiatus, I've started to become more active on Runescape. Yesterday was the first time I logged in without a purpose (previously I logged on to attend Dg's 99 Attack party, and one other time when I went to try out the new PvP system).

I decided I would get back on my slayer task, left untouched since the beginning of the year, because 1. I hardly logged on and 2. it was black/dark (same difference) demons and I am still scarred from a previous careless death experience.

Somehow this time I thought killing them in my F2P blue mage robes would not be fufilling, so following a guide I found, decided to get a set of Dagon'hai Robes.

Photobucket
Meeting whats-his-name (Surok?) beside the Saradomin (Zamorak?) statue East (West? No just kidding; it's east) of Varrock.

Photobucket
At Borg's Room. I shook quite badly because I had a few near-death experiences, and I really didn't want to lose half my friggin' bank account.

Photobucket
Yay!

By the time I got the robes (I had to navigate around the damned Tunnels of Chaos twice because the first time round, Surok didn't appear at the statue and I just blindly went looking for him) it was time for me to get off the computer, so my slayer task shall be left undone till the next time I log on.

No comments: