Monday, October 26, 2009

Still Here

My first paper was today, needless to say I went in more nervous than a snowman in a steam bath (thank you, Justice League). I felt my hand shake when I wrote my name down, thankfully it subsided once I got down to the actual writing (today was English).

I felt I could have done better at my essay though, but my biggest fear was that I wouldn't be able to come up with a good storyline and have to settle for a mediocre one, so I guess today went alright. But I wrote the damn story in first-person, and I'm just thinking, the paper may have been a lot better if I wrote it in third person. Why why why! Oh but one thing to note, I was so riled up about today's paper I mentally prepared myself by coming up with random essay topics, and just so happened one of them came out! I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from saying lol i own u papr.

Back on Runescape, I've been training attack extensively at the spiders. I trained at the bandits a little bit, but after a while, I decided that it was 1) faster to get from a bank to the spiders and 2) more exp with the same amount of food. You know me, every lobster counts. Just like every swordie and shark.. Which is why I only use lobsters when training.

I've also gotten back to le grande Ranarr seed trade. The price has since doubled. Strangely this always happens to me every time I stop trading for a bit. Maybe next time I should just hold on to m'damn seeds.

No comments: