Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gold Coins Have You (Moments do too)

Yesterday we celebrated Blessings' 2nd year in existence. This is my first time celebrating an anniversary (save the 6 month one 2 years ago) because I missed last year's while at camp. We had 4 events, one after another (with short breaks in-between), starting with Clan Wars. I was glad to see some of our members again after my 2 week absence from Runescape. Also 2 ex-members turned up for a bit, namely Kicky and Evolution.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
An intimidating sight at Clan Wars.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Pking outside the GE.



Photobucket






I had a lot of fun yesterday. I believe my occasional Runescape boredom phase is over, thanks to the event!

On other news, today I spent 2 hours completing my iron dragon slayer task. I felt like coughing blood after the task because it took so damn long. But, I suppose it was worth it, since I got 4 rune b-axes. If they're still going for 40k like they used to (which I strongly doubt) at least I've profited from my trip.

Also, while visiting the GE to check on my ranarrs, some guy was selling a top hat for 110k. I considered buying a top hat before from a rune essence miner last year, but immediately backed down when he quoted a 100k+ price. 100k?! That's more than what I earn in a week! I continued mining my rune essence. But today, wow, the second I saw the offer for a top hat, I thought, 100k, I can earn that in a good day. So I bought it.

Photobucket
I didn't even feel the burn spending that 100k.

I love ranarr seeds and their fluctuating prices. They've made me the impulse buyer I am today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post on gold and silver coins. We will include some of your writing and link into our newsletter to our gold coin collector forum newsletter and social website.
gold coin