Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Change

I've been busy with school, and in 2 weeks I've only logged on once today, to visit Juna. I really wanted to see her because I haven't had my share of hunting/summoning/construction experience in a month. Unfortunately Juna, the unmoving sitting snake, thinks I'm lazy.

Photobucket
Something about being a good adventurer.

Well, I don't think I have time today to get that 66k exp. I will most probably go for a Bandos clan event tomorrow, so maybe I'll get some exp from there.

I also see Jagex put in the Price Check option.

Photobucket
Don't think I'll use it much.

One thing to be happy about though, Blessings is celebrating its 2nd year of establishment in 4 days. I'm glad we've reached this milestone and accomplished what thousands of other clans failed to do. I hope Blessings can move on together as a clan and stay strong, pretty soon we'll be preparing for our third year together.

Blessings owns!

No comments: