Since a few weeks ago, we've started this massive advertising campaign, following Kicky's departure. So far we're on 5 Runescape community forums, and 5 topsite lists. I hope we'll get to the top on one of those lists and new members will start flowing in, like we did last time when Blessings was on our old forum server.
Or maybe we could absorb a smaller, failing clan.
Apart from that, I've adopted a new merchanting tactic, and so far it's been faster in earning me money. It's still too early to see if it earns more than my previous tactic, but let's hope it does. So far I've earnt almost 1 million. I should be able to earn more this month, with extra revenue from a Bandos Chestplate drop we got yesterday at an event, which I will elaborate further in my next post.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment