
Me killing the demon underneath Kharazi forest.

Me killing the demon again.

After that I went to work on my treasure trail, which was the reason why I started Legends' in the first place. It was a bit scary because I never expected mages to jump at me (I guess I had a level 3 scroll).


The co-ordinates led me right to the Demonic Ruins. How convenient.

I'm pleased with this reward. So far this is the best one I've gotten from a treasure trail.
Also, before I got to the first chest (with the white wizard), I came unprepared for an attack and, thinking I could take him on naked, I held on till I was at 12 hp. I was very near the bank (after tele-ing to the Ectofunctus) when the poison kicked in and boom! I was down to 6 hp. My hand was shaking so much. One more round of poison damage and I would be dead. I had my clue, my whip and my strength cape and hood to worry about. Then, BOOM another round of poison damage. I was a goner.
Or not. Luckily the second one only caused 5 damage, so I made it to the bank and stuffed tuna down my throat and washed it down with a nice dose of anti-poison.
I was lucky then. The last time I shook like that was when I first went pking. Oh well, tomorrow, I'm off to the jellies for more clues!

No comments:
Post a Comment