Monday, September 8, 2008

Where Do We Go Now

If you didn't get the GNR reference, nevermind.

If you didn't get the Nirvana reference, nevermind as well.

But what is one to do after 99 strength? I definitely feel relieved that I've finally achieved this long term goal; I thoroughly enjoy logging on to Runescape and not knowing what to do next, it's the same feeling when I first got membership.

The first few days after 99 strength, I no-lifed fishing. It was more fun than I thought, plus my Ss was rented out almost the whole time I was there. Eventually I got 76 fishing.

Photobucket
Excellent.

Then I went to catch sharks and to my horror I did not have the cooking level required to cook them. Mr Gower, you sly fox.

So I put down my harpoon and did a random quest.

(Picture not shown.)

Then I went for my clan's weekly clan wars.

Photobucket
We lost that one terribly.

After that, I got a slayer assignment. Jellies! Excellent. This was my chance to get that clue scroll I desired. So I access my bank, and I see that there's a lovely piece of Black Dragonhide legs waiting to be worn. What's this? Only 51 range?! Perhaps I should get 60 so I can at least wear the red ones.

Photobucket

No comments: