Saturday, September 27, 2008

50 Agility is the New 99 Strength

I've got a new goal - get 50 agility. The other day I was on a treasure trail and the chest I had to dig up was in a blocked off part of the jungle near Karamja, only accessible upon starting the Legend's Quest, which requires 50 agility (amongst hundreds of other things).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Excellent.

Photobucket
One of the quests needed for Legend's. It was fairly easy.

At the moment I need just about 40 more tickets from the Agility Arena and I can redeem my way to 50 agility, and I didn't even have to play that long.

Also that day I decided to play on HD. I don't normally because it causes a slight but noticable lag. Anyway I was shocked at the amazing graphics, even more so than when it was first released. I spent about 30 minutes of laggy clicking in the Agility Arena then I teled to the Ectofunctus. I quite literally made a face like this :o

Photobucket
Unbelievable.

I wish my computer was a little faster, then I could play in HD more often. I leave you now with some more HD pictures taken in the Agility Arena.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: