Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jellies and Usually Just a Clue Scroll

Excellent. I finally got 60 range that day at the Experiments. Sadly, when I walked in the Jellies with my newly purchased red d'hide armour, the first thing I saw was this douche saying "Lol 99 str and only 60 range". WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?! Anyway I was too busy picking up my coins to come back with a witty yet insulting remark.

During the course of the Jelly killing I got a clue scroll which directed me into level 50 Wilderness. It was the first time since the original Wilderness was removed that I walked by our old pking route. Ah, what good memories. However I was anxious to dig up the treasure so I didn't stop to watch the giant spiders.

Photobucket

Apart from today I haven't played much in the past week, and I won't be ending this inactivity that soon. My exams and coming up and I intend to work hard for it because I have a deal with my dad that makes this one exam I cannot afford to screw up or I will be wasting a very valuable opportunity.

By the way, if you got my John Frusciante reference, then we really should get to know each other better.

No comments: