

My first time on this money-making gimmick.
Nothing much to completing all 3 levels of the tasks, except maybe a shitload of bank trips, seeing how forgetful I am at these things. Anyway I thought the Explorer's Ring would come in very handy in the near future till I almost friggin' low alched my Ss.
It was after one of those sewer suicides, I was putting back on my stuff. I did this whole fast-action clicking thing so I could get back to killing spiders asap, when I clicked on my ring and then my Ss, AND THEN I REALISED THE OPTION SAID 'Choose item to low alch' or something to that extent, I damn near jumped out my chair. I look over to my beautiful Ss and it was still there. The 'Choose item to low alch' or something to that extent still lingered on the top left corner of my screen. I was so relieved that I missed the Ss in my flurry of clicks. I immediately dumped the ring back into the bank and replaced it with my Ring of Dueling (5).
Anyway with that over, I went back to train and got...

In time for clan wars too!
I'm so close to 99 I can already taste it.
Recently, I've seen some interesting weapons/headgear I would wish to know the names of.

What is that knarly helmet he's wearing? No just kidding I mean his weapon.

What is that hat's name!
Apart from that, I also find the new 'Choose the stat you wish to be advanced' window oversized.

I really don't like the childish feel this thing gives out. I understand there are new, young players who can't be f***ed to read and follow the tutorial island's instructions carefully (enter Lumbridge guides) but not all of us are retarded.
Oh well moving on. That day I saw this awesome guy with an awesome name.

Didn't talk to him though. All I could do was stand back and gaze at the name. I wish I could change my Rs name. It would be "The Froo". I know I have this Gunz account that's called Froo. How 1337. And speaking of 1337, I plan to make my 99 strength also my 1337th total level.
The transitions of this post has been very choppy. I don't know how to transition into the next few pictures.

I lol'ed at this one.


Pretty awesome, eh.

No comments:
Post a Comment