Anyway I'm definitely getting a hitpoints level as my 1337th level, so I plan to make my 99th strength my 1339th level, because it looks slightly better than 1338. But still! Oh why did I have to get those bloody useless levels like summoning and crafting. And runecrafting! Dammit!
So that day I had a taste of what 99 strength would be like. I was a few thousand away from 98 strength, and I decided to hop onto my friend Kmb's world to get it. He's F2P so I was pretty much naked except for a rune chestplate.

Thanks again for being there Kmb!
I think I should have my 99 party on Tuesday, that should give me sufficient time to get the exp I need. I really want to get my level at spiders (level 3 of the Stronghold of Security) but it'll be very messy with a big group of people. Plus the aggressive spiders will be trying to get a hit at everyone.
Maybe I'll end up having just one person with me getting the level and then the whole group when I get my cape (exhibit A: Tim). Ah yes speaking of the cape, I must find out who I can get it from.

No comments:
Post a Comment