Since I got my Saradomin sword, things have been pretty good for me strength-training wise. I'm earning exp faster than ever, with about 900 - 1000 exp per min (up from a measley 700). It really is a godsend. I've said that before once and didn't realise the pun I made, but I just realised I made a pun.
Also I've stopped training Slayer completely. I thought my basilisk task was good because I wouldn't be able to wield my Sara (and so it would be available to rent out to people) but then earning 15k/hr in place of fast strength exp isn't worth it this point of time.
Though, in a week of renting, I've made about 350k. Pretty easy money I would say, but it will take me a long time if I ever want to earn back the 8.9 million gp I spent on it. And with so many idiots calling me a scammer or having trade limits of 3 frickin' thousand it's getting tougher to continue the renting.
Still I am content with my 350k because it is like free monies.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment