

I died while doing Smoking Kills but no matter! I like the new Slayer points system. I have since gotten 65 slayer, up from 48 (I think). Anyway after the death I decided not to buy my obby cape back so now I wear a red team cape.




Me and Dl getting our Ahrim's Staff after completing Desert Treasure.

Me almost completing Garden of Tranquility.





At the Weekly Clan wars every Saturday (Friday for some others).



I saw this auto-er getting owned by Cap'n Hand. Hahaha.

Since item lending came out, I've borrowed a Saradomin Sword from Tiz and a yellow party hat from Tim.

Yeahh.



Oh and we kinda spammed our clan name to Zezima.
Also I have bypassed a lot of my 99 strength deadlines with 95 strength! I plan to get 99 strength in August, at this rate I'm going, it will take me about 40 days. I'm quite proud of myself because it is painful to endure hours training at the dropless spiders. "No lifer nerd!" Meh.
I've decided to get myself a Saradomin Sword, after experiencing its powers thanks to Tiz. Its price has begun rising again so this morning I put up an offer for max price. If it sells, I will be left with about 600k, but I don't mind because it seems like a good investment. Plus if it goes back to it's former glory of 11 mil, I will be able to make a 3 mil profit and not forgetting the strength exp I'll be getting.

No comments:
Post a Comment