I started with over 100 exp till 78 strength, but managed to get it down to 0 and now it's at negative something.

It started out a normal day at the fire giants when I decided to do some slayer. I went all the way to Vannaka but he told me I already had an assignment. So d'oh I checked my enchanted gem and my assignment was to kill 106 ogres. After teleing to the castle wars arena and killing a few ogres, I calculated how much exp I get per minute on average and it came up to about 500 exp, and if you get a constant supply of ogres it goes up to 616 exp per minute! That's 50% more than fire giants' exp. Well something like that anyway. Also they're much easier to kill than fire giants making bank trips less frequent, PLUS the bank is much closer to the ogres than the fire giants. How very convenient.
Suddenly getting strength exp became my priority. My ranarrs grew to fruitation, my friend and congratulations my cat is now big enough to hunt for itself but I couldn't break myself away from the ogres. Ah well at least the massive amount of big bones I got made up for the minor losses. I managed to get a prayer level and a few slayer levels but they were so quick I didn't have time to take their shots.
Apart from this good news I also got the shock of the century when I tried to sell off some of my shite at the GE. Rune scimitars were down to 17k each (shock) and limps were down to 400 each (horror). Omg?? And pineapples, from 2k they dropped to 160gp each! Haha the last one was rubbish from the start but the first two, wow. When I finally get down to the fire giants to get some scims I find out the prices drop by half.
Next thing you know I'll sell my ranarrs and make a grand profit of -810,000gp. Touchwood! *touches head*

No comments:
Post a Comment