Well today I trained for about 7 hours I would say, and at that precise moment I got 80 strength my computer decided to lag a bit so I missed the grand shot. During the lag I frantically smacked my Print Screen button like 10 times hoping it would capture the shot but alas, I opened my folder and saw this:

And then a few more copies of that and then I saw the next one:

Noooo!!! B****!!! Curses!!! Drats!!! Dangnabbit!!! F U R I O U S !!!
But still, it's 80 strength! So it's all good. Well it'd better have been on the count of I busted my ass training at the ogres for so long.

To ease my pain Dg decided to pay me a visit! Here she's trying to step on my kitty.

During these two days when I trained at the ogres I gained quite a few prayer and HP levels but missed most of the shots.

While training, every once in a while I had to harvest some herbs or trade in my cat, so I made a list to make sure I didn't forget anything. But I forgot stuff anyway >_>
Today, just a few minutes after I got my beautiful strength level, we went to f2p clan wars and it was surprisingly fun. Maybe because we lost, somehow when you have 300 people in your chat all fighting, clan wars gets boring fast. I think the only clan we defeated was this noob clan with mostly level 50-70 players in it.


I managed to hit this level 102 fellow and then kill him. I'm the pwnage.
Also I don't know if this is a rare occurence but I saw Postie Pete today! The bugger was at the castle wars arena.

Yes from now on I'm posting in smaller fonts to minimize eyesore.

No comments:
Post a Comment