Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Title is too Long for the Post

To summarize my thoughts so far:

1. I am training more efficiently for 99 Attack as compared to a year ago when I was gunning for 99 Strength.

2. My cat now earns me twice the number of death runes. Thank you Ardougne Diaries!

3. The price of ranarr seeds isn't rising and I won't break even if I sell them at the GE's price, leaving the fate of my 6 mil in uncertainty.

4. I changed my name! I originally wanted 'The Kat', but since it was taken I settled for 'Kat Atkay'. If you speak Pig-Latin you will see it is merely two times of my name.

5. You can sell pineapples to the GE at a disgustingly HUGE profit! Of course, get your pineapple stock up first.

Also Photobucket isn't working so there will be no screenies.

ALSO on a totally unrelated note, tickets for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs who will be here in January go on sale today! Should I go, should I not, who knows?

No comments: